Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Rain Rain go away OR we may be washed away

It's raining........

It has rained so much over the past 2 days, that I have seriously considered building an ark. I am really serious. I have not left the house (except to take the kids to their activities last night). I have so much to do to prepare for our big spring vacation to sunny FLORIDA (leaving this weekend), but I have chosen to stay in doors instead of weathering the storms. I have gotten a lot of much needed laundry done. I have also applied to a few really cool jobs out of state considering I was over qualified for the 2 local jobs that I applied for. I had an over the phone interview with one this AM and I have a 2nd over the phone for the same job with the VP of Supply Chain Management tomorrow morning. I am one of those people that really enjoys the thrill of the job hunt! I know, kinda nuts, but I just love talking to other people about jobs. My best bud from college says that I should write a "how to interview" book.

Anywho, not much Harmony news. I have had to turn down 2 orders for Easter since we will be out of town. Kinda sucks but hey, both customers were understanding.
Oh, I did get an interesting call from the management company that would not return my 10+ calls about the locations we were looking at back in January. They are having trouble getting rid of the location and wanted to know if I wanted to strike a deal. I was tempted to chat them up but decided that my time was way to valuable. I am living in the moment and not in the past. As I said before, Harmony has to come on my terms.

Well, gotta run, Z-man took his first step last night and is now obsessed with walking- its over now.

Stay dry

No comments: