Friday, March 7, 2008

I wanna take a minute or two, and give much respect due To the man that's made a difference in my world What a man, what a man, what a man...

I must take my hat off to my hubby,Chaka for getting us to Nalah-B's meet safely and back home again in what REALLY is the BIGGEST storm that we have seen since we first moved here in '04.
The meet was in Louisville, KY, usually less than a 2 hours drive but this morning it took us 3.5 hours to get there. We woke us to the quiet before the storm. By 8:30 AM visibility was getting worse but we made the decision to get in the car with plenty of food, blankets and water to take my baby to her first USA Gymnastics sanctioned event. Check in time was 1:30 pm and we made it to the meet by 1pm. Yeah it took us a while but it was so worth is. Nalah-B did well. I will share her stats with you tomorrow since we will be snowed in for sure.

Well, I am off to rest my tired legs.

No comments: